Friday, September 4, 2009

Machen Pomra

Lha-gya-Lo!



The snow falls lightly
Give me courage
To lift my life
My world

Butter lamps shine brightly
You give me courage
To light the darkness
In my heart

Crystal mountains
Show me the way
Help me to find the light
In this, the journey of my life

Cry vociferously snowlion
Show me the way
Lift my head against the devil
Give me the voice I need for my people
Who walk, on this earth, silently

Oh, my friend
When I have needed you
You have come quickly
You gift your light into my thoughts
So they can shine
Into this worldly
Threshold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Karlsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision  As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak. The Eng...