Skip to main content

Tear Flows



Lonely poet walks upon unknown road
A bed of thorns for steps of growth
Many have traveled before me, alone
Nightingale hears me from a distance
Willow tree whispers a solitary song
In the light breeze,
as it beckons me forth

From open heart of pain
With mind of their own
My tears freely flow

Chaos of home remains unsolved
Butter tea is frozen before I awake
Many seekers have tasted its bitterness
A taste of the chaos of desert’s home
Though I, nor none, fear death
for dream’s reality of new existence
Upon desert sands of forgotten souls

From open heart of pain
With mind of their own
My tears freely flow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Kalsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision 

As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak.
The English word "yak" is a loan originating from Tibetan: གཡག་, Wylieg.yag. In Tibetan, it refers only to the male of the species, the female being called Tibetan: འབྲི་, Wylie'bri, or nak. In English, as in most other languages that have borrowed the word, "yak" is usually used for both sexes.

the wild Yak (Bos mutus) is a large wild bovid native to the Himalayas in Central Asia, it is the ancestor of the domestic Yak ( Bos grunniens).
the domestic Yak (Bos grunniens) is  a long -haired domesticated bovid found throughout the Himalaya region of southern Central Asia , the Tibetan Plateau and as far norht as Mongolia and Russia. --- Wikilpedia sources. For me,  Yak is not only creature but also a wisdom which gives me a vison of art of living.
"Before the blowing the red wind, wild yaks stampeded across yonder pass today my grand…

My Art works online at Levurelitteraire 13

Du Du Du...