Monday, October 19, 2009

Quest For Peace











An honorable man, a man of faith
not of flirtatious nature
thru the once gloomy night
I hear the Night Hawk sing

Breathing under the sky of desire
there is no love or caring
but instead, a fire of lust

I am but a simple man
guided by wings of Karma
love is my hearts passion

Trust and betrayal
poisons the heart
balance and harmony
waver within

through the desolate river flows
my angel of Lamtso Lake
exudes warmth even in winter

Let me become Night hawk
that I may fly into her world
to experience her peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Karlsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision  As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak. The Eng...