Monday, December 21, 2009

I Cannot Shut Down My Mind Tonight

This photo from Ache Woesers blog


I cannot shut down my mind tonight.


Tonight I sleep with open eyes
like the owl; my thoughts encircle the blue ocean.
Loneliness captures me in the cage of night
driving my mind into a cold pillow.

As winter sheds its green leaf
upon the gray ground
the shape-heart of the leaf
crumbles in the month of this sharp wind.

I listen to the rhythm of homesick sounds,
as if the voices of night hawk are bittersweet.
Much sorrow yet much love.

The song of elegy snatches through me.
My heart dwells in the snows of sorrow.
I cannot shut down my mind tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Karlsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision  As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak. The Eng...