Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Last Night Song



The Last Night song


Again , in a night
The devilish dream held me 
In their arm and
A restless heart
Wandering in Bardo*

Again ,in one corner of sadness
Breathing life of night
In the eye of beauty
Saw the traceless pain

Again, in a darkness
Rising my hand
To hold a wound-
The last remaining history

Again, a sadness line
With beautiful melody
With sorrowful word
To create the last night song
-----
Note: * The Tibetan word Bardo means literally "intermediate state" - also translated as "transitional state" or "in-between state".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Karlsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision  As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak. The Eng...