Skip to main content

Losar- Water Dargon Year







Losar ལོ་གསར


–Water Dargon year ཆུ་འབྲུག་ལོའི་ ལོ་ གསར




The butter lamps Of suffering
Illumine your sorrowful soul
From the land of snow
my words with
inauspicious thundering’s shook heaven

the fire of pain
burning through this night
the night of darkness
death is rebirth
reborn the spirit of mountain
from the bottom of ocean

my songs of Tashi Delek
waved through the depth of ocean-
wisdom with compassion
surely arise over the eastern sky

but the countless misery
of life at home
on this earth
I believe
“we shall over come”
one day
I hold your hands infront of potala
Sing a song
Tashi lolek –Happy New year.

གངས་རིའི་ལྗོངས་ནས་
མྱ་ངན་གྱི་མཆོད་མེས་
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྡུག་བསྔལ་གྱི་རྣམ་ཤེས་ལ་འོད་སྣང་་འབར་པས
བདག་གི་སྙན་ཚིག་གི་འབྲུག་སྐད་ཀྱིས
ལྷ་ཡུལ་དཀྲུག་བྱུང

མཚན་མོ་འདིར་ གདུང་ སེམས་་ཀྱི་་མེ་ལྕེ་ཡིས
མུན་ནག་གི་མཚན་མོེར་ལ་འོད་ཟེར་འཕྲོད
འཆི་བ་ནི་སྐྱེ་པ་ཕྱི་མ་ཡིན

སྙིང་རྗེའི་འཚོ་མོ་ལས་འཕྱོ་བའི
བཀྲིས་བདེ་ལེགས་ཀྱི་ རྦ་རླབས
ཤར་ཕྱོགས་གྱི་མཁའ་དབྱིངས་ལ་འོད་སྣང་སྟེར

ས་སྒང་འདིར་ གངས་ཅན་པས
རང་ཁྱིམ་དུ
སྡུག་བསྔལ་གྲང་མེད་མྱོང་བྱུ
བདག་གིས་ རེ་སྨོན་ལ
ཉིན་ཞིག
ང་ཚོས་བསྡུག་ངལ་ཡོད་ཚོད་རབ་ཏུ་བཅོམ་ནས
ཕོ་བྲང་པོ་ཏ་ལ་མདུན་དུ་ ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་ལག་ཟུང་འཇུ་ནས
བཀྲིས་ལོ་ལེགས་གྱི་གླུ་དབྱངས་ལེན
2012/2/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Kalsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision 

As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak.
The English word "yak" is a loan originating from Tibetan: གཡག་, Wylieg.yag. In Tibetan, it refers only to the male of the species, the female being called Tibetan: འབྲི་, Wylie'bri, or nak. In English, as in most other languages that have borrowed the word, "yak" is usually used for both sexes.

the wild Yak (Bos mutus) is a large wild bovid native to the Himalayas in Central Asia, it is the ancestor of the domestic Yak ( Bos grunniens).
the domestic Yak (Bos grunniens) is  a long -haired domesticated bovid found throughout the Himalaya region of southern Central Asia , the Tibetan Plateau and as far norht as Mongolia and Russia. --- Wikilpedia sources. For me,  Yak is not only creature but also a wisdom which gives me a vison of art of living.
"Before the blowing the red wind, wild yaks stampeded across yonder pass today my grand…

My Art works online at Levurelitteraire 13

Du Du Du...