Skip to main content

She -Acha Woeser La




She –acha woeser la

In the cold beijing morning
She would be arrested in her small house
By the cold snow mixed rain
at  the heart of chinaBeijing –far away her home.(Tibet)

I heard her voices through wind
I should open widely my window
Allow the wind carried her word
A word of truth and justice

She –my sister, a tearful sister
Even in the winter, she could endure
The frozen icy Beijing cold wind and
Facing the jeopardy to tell reality

My sister, acha woeser la
She is true flower , every March
Opening her brave or beautiful flower
And give us a beautiful free word
Let Tibetan free, let Tibetan free.

- 阿佳唯色啦

在寒冷的北京凌晨
在远离她的家乡(图博特)
在中国的心脏(北京),在在她的小房子里,
她会被一阵凄凉雪夹雨 逮捕

我从风里听到她的声音
我应该把我的窗敞开
让风带着她的词汇
一个真理和正义的诗词

-我的姐姐,含泪的姐姐
即使在冬天,她可以忍受
刺骨结冰北京的寒风
面对寒冷的危险,告诉我们真相。

阿佳唯色啦她是真理的花朵,
每年三月,盛开她的勇敢或美丽的花
并给我们一个美丽的词:
让图博特人自由,让图博特人自由

写于20123月三日夜,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Kalsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision 

As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak.
The English word "yak" is a loan originating from Tibetan: གཡག་, Wylieg.yag. In Tibetan, it refers only to the male of the species, the female being called Tibetan: འབྲི་, Wylie'bri, or nak. In English, as in most other languages that have borrowed the word, "yak" is usually used for both sexes.

the wild Yak (Bos mutus) is a large wild bovid native to the Himalayas in Central Asia, it is the ancestor of the domestic Yak ( Bos grunniens).
the domestic Yak (Bos grunniens) is  a long -haired domesticated bovid found throughout the Himalaya region of southern Central Asia , the Tibetan Plateau and as far norht as Mongolia and Russia. --- Wikilpedia sources. For me,  Yak is not only creature but also a wisdom which gives me a vison of art of living.
"Before the blowing the red wind, wild yaks stampeded across yonder pass today my grand…

My Art works online at Levurelitteraire 13

Du Du Du...