Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A thought related with Rebkong Self Immolation



< A thought related with Rebkong Self Immolation>




I heard, my mother went to Rebkong

As pilgrim, I knew that she visited Kumbum monastery

I also heard, she attended a Buddhist teaching there

But Today Morning, I hear a monk in fire

... And his yellow robe caught the fire

And his life set on the fire

Shall I extinguish the fire of life?

Morning sun goes under my pillow

I see the painful death, burning bodies

I start to cry, the miserable blanket wrapped me

My people are dying , my mother is crying :

Lama Chen , blessing my people , set them free

from suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo-Exhibition "YAK'S VISION" In Poly Gallery Karlsruhe Germany

Yak's Vision  As a Friend asked me ,why you draw Spanish Bull? I said, no I dont draw Spanish Bull. but I draw Tibetan Yak. The Eng...